Monday, October 22, 2007

Zoe washing Mom's floor


All you mom's will appreciate this picture. I had JUST mopped the floor not 30 min before this happened. I was feeding Brielle when Zoe brought me a washcloth and said she was going to help Mom wash the floor too. I naievely thought she was going to pretend like she did every other time she helped me clean. OH NO... what you see on the floor is SUNSCREEN! It doesn't come off either!!!! It's oily and waterproof and soooooo much fun for mom to try and clean up. Anways, I laugh at it now, hopefully you will too!

5 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

ha ha...CUTE ZOE!!! Mom's best little helper! She is so cute! She was all trying to help...little did she know she was creating a nightmare! Ha ha! Love it!

mom said...

like mother like daughter.. you were always too much help too. but you also helped make some of my fondest memories... I love you guys.. love mom

Brittney G. said...

Oh she is to funny. I'm happy you can laugh at it now.

Stacie Hawley said...

HEY...where are the pics from the birthday!!! HA HA!

Anonymous said...

let me use some of that lotion as lube on your bum, no condom I want you to feel when I blow my jizz in you