Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brielle is getting bigger!!!



Here are some new pictures of Brielle!!! She had her 4month well check in January. She weighed 18 lbs. 9 oz and was 27 inches long!!!! NO JOKE!!! We make the fat happy babies that's for sure! Right now she has hit milestones such as sitting up by herself (most of the time), holding her own bottle, laughing, playing peek a boo with her sister and pretty much trying to get a hold of anything she is not supposed to!!. She is so much fun and I can't believe how fast it is going! (Why can't pregnancy go this fast?)

4 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Yeah!!! A post!! I love reading about your cute chunky babies and seeing all the fun pictures!! We need to get together again!! What are you guys up to next week? Park date? Bella asks for Zoe at least TWO times a day if not more - she has so much fun with her!!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

I can't believe how big Brielle has gotten! It's so fun to see pictures of you guys, although I'm sure that will bring on another round of "We need to go to the post office Mom, I have 37 cards to send to Zoe." Boy, does Kiana miss Zoe. Are you guys still moving this summer? Hope that everything is going great and we miss you guys!

Nicole said...

Hey I am so glad you left a comment, I love comments. Labor and delivery went quite well, only 5 1/2 hrs and only 20 minutes of pushing. I believe i was very lucky. I am happy to have this new way of stalking you. Has Celeste had her baby yet?
Peace

Nicole said...

Tag your it! go to my blog and follow the directions:)