Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Best Friends!!!




Well, there's no doubt that these two girls LOVE each other! Sometimes I think Zoe tries to love her sister a little to HARD! :) Brielle can only take so many more running hugs and hammer force kisses before she starts to fight back. They both love to sit and read together. Zoe will "read" a story, and Brielle will help try and turn the pages. Peek-a-boo is also another favorite game. You haven't heard Brielle laugh until you have heard her play peek-a-boo with Zoe! All in all a lot of fun! They do so many new and funny things each day, I can't wait to see what they are going to do next!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute...i can't wait to have another one. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true.

THE BOWMAN'S said...

They are so cute! We miss you guys so much! It looks like Zoe is a great big sister and that she loves her Brielle. Have fun!

Stacie Hawley said...

So cute!! Ha ha - I love the bottome picture - it looks like they are both going to be attacked by a dog or wolf or something!! Is that a blanket in the background?? Ha ha!

Tina Mitchell said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! Corey always says " I miss zoe" we all miss that little doll!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Your daughters are beautiful... Of course I remember who you are!!! It was so good to see your comment on my blog... I was scrolling back through and I just saw today that you had left a comment a little while back... It seems like you are doing well. How are you adjusting to being a mother-of-two? Keep in touch~

Aimee