Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zoe & Brinley: New BFF's






Here are two girls who could not be more alike! (Both girls are 3 going on 16, much to Daddy's dismay. ) Zoe finally has found a new friend to hang out with! It has been hard since Kiana left!!! She has other friends, but none that could go to the park during the day etc etc. ( We miss you Kiana!!!!) But we met Brinley and her mom at the library...over and over again so we finally decided to exchange numbers and get together!!! It has been KISMET since. Here are some pictures of them at the Zoo here in Las Vegas. ( Well it's kind of ghetto, but the kids had lots of fun!) They even took the liberty of sharing their pretzles with the box turtles in the above picture. Poor Cami (Brinley's mom) had to climb in the pen and get them! They both LOVED the lions! It was finally on our THIRD pass to see if the lion would wake up and SURPRISE, there turned out to be TWO lions! They had lots of fun, and do every time they get together...as you can see from the first pic. Our very own princesses right here in Las Vegas!!!

7 comments:

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Zoe, love you, miss you, goodbye! -Kiana

THE BOWMAN'S said...

We love looking at your blog! Both Kiana and Wyatt like to look at the pictures and see what you guys are doing. Kiana was very impressed with Zoe's hair styling skills (she does look a little bit like Giselle). Anyway, we miss you guys!

Brett and Heather said...

Hey Alyssa--
I am not the fanciest when it comes to this blogging stuff. You asked about how to add the slides and music somewhere other than a post. I use the Minima template. I think that is what you are using too. Click on "Customize" in the UR corner. Click on "Add a page Element." It will bring up a menu of a bunch of options. Click on "HTML/Java Script." You will paste your "Code" that you can cut and paste from Slide.com or Project Playlist.com, etc. into this area. Sometimes I get an error. I just delete it and repaste the code in. It takes me several tries but eventually it works. Here is my email in case you have any more questions. Like I said, I am still learning and not the fanciest.

lvflosser@cox.net

I hope that helps you. Let me know if it didn't make sense.

Stacie Hawley said...

Yeah for friends!! I am so glad Zoe found such a fun friend!! LOVE IT!! They are just darling together!!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

girlfriend you are so good, this is like twice in a month on updating your blog, I'm so stinkin proud of you. Luvs!!!

Cami said...

We are so glad to have met you! I'm so glad Brinly has such a great new friend...not to mention Mommy gets a new friend as well...it's worked out pretty nicely. Thanks! We look forward to many more play dates:)

Sarah said...

Caught up on your blog today. I love the one when Zoe puts sunscreen all over the floor. She and Bradley are a lot alike! Also - Brielle's baby blessing dress was SO beautiful!