Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zoe's Self-Done Hair Cut!!!


So I'm sure all of you have heard by now, but a couple weeks ago, Zoe decided it would be fun to cut her hair. Here's what happened, I believe it happened on Easter..but we didn't know it at the time. We had got home from church and I put Zoe's hair in a quick ponytail to get it out of her face. ( It was the first time I was finally able to do that!!) Anyways, the day goes by without incident. I notice at night her ponytail is starting to fall out, no big deal, that always happens. We put her to bed. The next morning she is in her "temple" and Zach goes to play with her and he notices the above picture. HAIR EVERYWHERE!!! He freaked!!! "ZOE what did you do????" She replies, " I cute my hair LAST night Daddy!" When Zach asks her why, she said she wanted to look like Giselle. ( The princess from the movie Enchanted) Long story short, it turns out she had gone downstairs, got the scissors out of the BACK of the drawer, taken them upstairs and cut her hair the night before. Luckily since it was in a ponytail she missed the top layer of hair. In the picture above I'm lifting up her top layer so you can see the damage done. Oh well. We laugh now. I think every girl cuts their hair, or in my case, my siblings hair.!! ( Sorry Tashina!)

2 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

oh my heavens, your daughter looks more and more like you everyday. And personality, probably like her aunt sorry. But the hair cutting, she takes after her mother, sorry sucka!!! I have to say i think it's quite funny. At least she didn't try and hide it in a bus or something.:) MIss you guys so much!!

Danielle said...

Hehe, that's funny. Good thing she didn't go all the way to the scalp. I think Sierra did that to herself and it was right smack in the front and middle of her head. I don't think I ever did that to Nathan or myself. I will have to ask though. Hope things are going well for you guys!