Monday, September 15, 2008

Ogre in the House!

So Zoe wanted Zach to play "Scary in the Temple" with her one day and I managed to catch the tail end of it on video. The just of the game is Daddy roars real loud while Zoe is in the "temple" and she pretends to be scared or to talk trash back to him. I was downstairs doing the dishes and Zach decided to put a little spin on it this time. He was an OGRE, and they were both saying some REALLY funny things. Unfortunatly I only got the tail end of it, and when they all figured out that they were being filmed they got shy. ( I tried to be sneaky, but it didn't work.) So here is a small taste of our weird games we make up and play in our house!

5 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute. I have to say brielle is so cute in this video. When she crawls half way up the slide and just slides back down and then the very end she loves her mama!!!:) Can't wait for thanksgiving.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

that's so cute! Isn't it fun to catch dads' in the act of "play time" with the kids!!!?? Very cute!

Stacie Hawley said...

Ha ha...I love it...mom's are so sneaky!! Zach's face is classic...like...WHAT...YOU JUST GOT ME ON TAPE?!! Ha ha...so funny!

Brett and Heather said...

It's good to know we aren't the only ones who act a little strange at home. Alyssa, I hope all is well with you and your family. We may have to hook up for another full day of hygiene. Sounds excting, huh? I just want to get it done so it is not looming over my head.

Tina Mitchell said...

Brielle looks tons like zoe! They are so cute!