Monday, September 15, 2008

Brielle Turns ONE!!!





So I can't believe that my baby girl is ONE already!!! We actually celebrated her birthday on Aug. 30, because she didn't take a nap on her birthday and she crashed at like 7 pm. I think Zoe was more excited than she was. Brielle must have got "Happy Birthday" sung to her like 20 times that day by Zoe. I think Brielle's favorite part was the cupcakes, Zoe's favorite part was all the puzzles from Grammie. (She thinks they are for her. ) As you can tell we did cupcakes this year because I was tired of my double layer cakes not turning out. ( Ask Tashina, she saw Zoe's two year old cake. DISASTER!!!!) So we did chocolate cupcakes in her room colors! Thank you everybody who spoiled her and sent her cards and presents. It was very nice and she loved them all! We wish we could've celebrated with everybody, but we are counting downt he days till...THANKSGIVING actually when we get to see a lot of family!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday, cute Brielle! I'm so glad we have been able to see your cute personality develop over the last 8 months or so! Looks like fun.

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Oh my gosh you totally exaggerate with cake, okay it was funny looking but tasted amazing i do remember that. Oh I can't wait until thanksgiving. Make time GO a little faster. LOve yoU GuyS. Brecken is helpIng ME type. Hense the caps occasionally!!LOVeS!!!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Happy Birthday Brielle! Is she really one already? I love the videos that you post, Alyssa, they are so funny! Miss you guys!

Stacie Hawley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Holy cow...seriously wasn't it jsut yesterday that Bella and Zoe were that age. SHEESH...time goes by so fast!!!