Friday, August 29, 2008

A to Z fun!!! Courtesy of Danni :)

Danni tagged me on her post! ( I felt very special..Zach didn't think it was me though...silly boy.) I thought this was clever so I did it, but for some reason there is no "P" so just pretend! I would love to anybody's list who does it!

A Little Fun From A to Z

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Helping Out Family
B = BEST FEATURE: Ummm, depends on who you ask..I'll say my legs. Zach would say..... :)
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Zach, Zoe, Brielle, electricity and indoor plumbing
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Be an Awesome Mom, Get Zach through Medical School and have our house be the "holdiay" house.
E= ESSENTIAL ITEM: Bra (sorry I hope that isn't inappropriate, but its the truth)
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: LOVE to read.
G= GOOD AT: Giving Injections!!!!, not a bad cook either.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: sushi or skydiving
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Pay off all our debt, build a house, go on an awesome vacation and then give some to family.
J = JUNKIE FOR: cheesecake and Ice Cream
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: All my Sisters!!! I miss you guys!
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a Spanish Tutor
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Sept. 6, 2003...and basically all of BYU-I experience!
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Try having a baby without an epidural!!!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: bubble bath.
Q = QUOTE: "Captain, Iceburg Ahead!!"---------Sid the Sloth
R = REASON TO SMILE: Zach, Zoe,Brielle, ALL Family, We're all basically healthy
S = SORRY ABOUT: Many things...
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Tashina, Nachelle, Celeste, Stacie, Kristine
U = UNINTERESTED IN: People who never outgrown High School.
V = VERY SCARED OF: Spiders and Freak Accidents
W = WORST HABIT: wishing for the next thing to happen and not enjoying the moment I'm in
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Anywhere right now, We miss home and would LOVE to go there...but if we're really dreaming Zach really wants to go to England, I would like to see Italy.
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: The '80's!!!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

4 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Hey thanks for the tag...ha ha...I am going to really have to think...I love reading things like this...so fun to read all about your friends!! So I love that you put you are good at injections and that you want your house to be the "holiday house" Ha ha!! Love ya!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Zoe: (this message from Kiana)

i mmmiss you

love kiana

iyjhhgf., nj99djmkgcvfdsyhnbvfdsiuyh

Everything above was typed by Kiana herself. She wants me to tell you that she loves to eat, enchiladas, corn, macaroni, apples, and cheese. We hope everything is going well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Great share, thanks for your time