Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hooray for Swimming!!!!





We owe a BIG Thanks to Grandpa for our new pool!!! He sent it last year...but since we were having Brielle mom never had time to get it set up. But Daddy set it up while mom was at work and Zoe and Brielle just LOVE it. It was starting to rain and they still wanted to stay in and play. Brielle's lips were blue and since Zoe was in she had to stay in too. Zach and I both remember swimming in these pools when we were litte and had so much FUN! (Zach says his was an aluminum water trough for animals...put a pool none the less. :) Ahhh, memories!) I hope our kids make some fun ones too. :)

1 comment:

Tina Mitchell said...

I want one of those, where did it come from! Its so deep! Your girls look a lot alike. I sure miss you and we really miss zoe bear!! Makes me sad, ben has never had a better friend. love you guys!