Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Raining it Pouring...





We had our first BIG thunderstorm in Las Vegas today. That is the one cool thing about Vegas...when it rains you are almost guaranteed thunder and lightening. Lots of parents are probably aghast that I let my children play outside when it's raining...but my own mom will be proud. :) We had SOOO much fun playing in the rain when we were little....and as you can see, my own girls LOVE it too!!! *(If you listen closely you can hear the thunder over the rain. It is actually really loud, but I think the rain hitting our metal porch sorta drowned it out.) Here are a couple videos, and then an after pic. As you can see we didn't start out with coats, but Zoe and Brielle were having so much fun and wanted to stay outside longer I had to eventually get them even though it was like 90 degree outside while it was raining.




2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, I totally love it! You guys are too fun. Isn't it a great day when it rains in LV?:)

mom said...

I am sooo proud of you!!! Playing in the rain is soo much fun... you girls always loved to play in the rain. Remember the time you put on bathing suits and played kickball in the rain, and it looks like the tradition continues... I love you all and miss you soo much... love mom and yammi