Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zoe sings her version of "I Love to See the Temple"

Once again Zoe is singing for all to enjoy. She is singing I love to see the Temple and below you'll see the translated version...and then the real version. This video is actually toned down. At one point when she was supposed to say "For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty, I'll prepare myself while I am young..." She used to say: For the temple is where I dance with boys and dance and dance..." So enjoy her "toned down version!

Zoe Lyrics:

I love to see the temple I'm going there someday, To spear the holy spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of god...mumbled words..I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my secret beauty.

Real Lyrics:

I love to see the temple I'm going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God a place of love and beauty, I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my sacred duty.

3 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

oh my goodness she does so well. And you know what I like to make up my own lyrics sometimes too. The thing is I really don't mean to, it just sort of happens!!!:)

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Yay Zoe! I'm so impressed that she knows all these songs. Alyssa, you're such a good mom! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. Aren't the fireworks awesome down there?

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Hey,
It's Madison Zobrist. I love your blog! Since next week will be our last week in the ward, I thought that I would put you on my friend list so that we can keep in touch.