Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Precious Moment


This is one of those moments that you just LOVE being a mom. Brielle had gotten up at 6 am that day and didn't take her usual 30 min catch up nap she usually takes when she's up that early. We were gone most of the morning running errands and going on a play date so we didn't get home until close to 1 pm. I got Brielle her lunch, and then went to make Zoe's lunch and start a movie for her...I came back into the kitchen and discovered this. I don't think she has EVER been so tired she falls asleep in her high chair. Usually she just gets extra cranky and I have to rock her to sleep. I laughed out loud when I saw this! Zoe was VERY concerned, she said " Mama, you can't put Brielle to sleep in her high chair! She needs to go to her bed!" Ah, the things kids do and say!

1 comment:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Priceless!! She is so cute. I don't think my child will ever do this. That is so cute, and I love what miss zoe said kids say the cutest things!!!