Monday, October 20, 2008

Reading Mr. Beast!!!

One of Zoe's favorite books to read ( well memorize and then read to herself) is Mr. Beast!!! She was reading it for like the third time out loud and thought I would test my sneakiness skills again. It worked, kinda, she caught me about half-way through, but still finished the story. It's just less dramatic now that she knew she had an audience. My favorite parts are when she elongates some of the words and shouts others. FYI: Some of the words are sound effects ie: "Whomp" and "Shuffle, Rumble, Grunt". So good luck understanding some of it, but it's still cute. :) I highly recommend this book to anyone, it's super cute!

2 comments:

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Hey guys just letting you know that we changed our blog address so it will need to be updated for the link to work.

lovethebowmans.blogspot.com

Thanks we would hate to lose touch with you guys.

Stacie Hawley said...

SO CUTE!! I love her vibrant and animated reading voice!! Gosh...I still remember when she was so little and was jsut starting to talk. HOW GROWN UP SHE HAS BECOME!!! Love it...we will definitely have to find that book at our library!!