Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tashina's Mini Me

(Sorry Tashina, but it's true.) My little Brielle LOVES to throw fits like Tashina did when she was little. The famous thing about Tashina's fits is the full body involvement, and here is a classic example of my daughter performing a classic Tashina fit. P.S. The only thing we told her was "no" and get off the table. The following video is of what happened immediately following removal from the table. The good news is, if my girls turn out like Tashina when they grow up, it will be worth it. She is an awesome sister and GREAT Auntie!!! WE love you Sheener!

5 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Alyssa, I got info in the mail about CE credits on Friday Nov 7th, 9am to 10pm. I think I might go. It is at CSN.

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

okay nacho and i seriously laughed out loud. My child did that yesterday in circuit city because i told him he couldn't get m&ms it was awesome. I love it.

Stacie Hawley said...

HA HA!! I love it...ok...so even though she is so angry...SHE IS SUCH A DOLL...So cute...seriously! She is beautiful!! Miss you.

Sarah said...

So funny. I mean, funny AFTER the fact right? Jamison throws little fits too. What is with these girls? Are their lives really that difficult!? Geez!

Danielle said...

Hehe! She is such a cutie!! Ellie does the same thing.