Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun times at Christmas!!! Home, Sweet Home!


















Here are just a few random pictures that capture what we did as we were home for a couple weeks at Christmas! Zach and I fondly refer to it as Never Never Land, because we got to play like kids! Grandparents and Aunties were only to happy to watch/listen for the kids at night, so Zach and I got to PLAY! We played a TON of Air Soft Guns...and I should've posted the bruise I got on my face from my husband shooting me at point blank range!!! And the boys had only too much fun showing off their booties while getting down on Twister. Later we went target shooting as well...I'm not as good a shot as I thought. My husband on the other hand is AMAZING! Grandpa Tom also took Zoe and Brielle to the Wildlife Refuge down the street and Zoe STILL talks about this almost every week!!! And I mean EVERY week!!! She is dying to go back to that place! All in all it was a needed break to recharge our batteries! Oh, yea and p.s. The girl in the funny glasses with me is my brand new sister in law Morgan...and I LOVE her! She is great. Don't we look sexy in our air soft glasses????



No comments: