Friday, May 29, 2009

Mama's Big Helper



Ok, so this video isn'tp qe2 terribly exciting, it just makes me feel OLD! Zoe is getting so big...she will be in school next year..many of her friends start this fall. And I know it's a simple thing but she can make her own food....I thought I would forever be making snacks and lunches etc. But in this video she is actually making oatmeal for Brielle. I was busy switching the laundry and Brielle took an instant oatmeal packet to Zoe...and Zach caught most of it on this video.

2 comments:

THE BOWMAN'S said...

I can't believe how big your girls are, and they're both beautiful! I love all the family pictures that you've got posted...looks like you guys are busy and having fun!

Nicole said...

I am so excited that you updated! your girls are so big now. We are in Texas for Wills internship right now, don't know where we'll end up afterwards. When's a good time to chat? We seriously need to catch up!