Monday, May 18, 2009

Ripley Family Update!




Ahem!...well as you can tell it has been MONTHS since i did a post...so I thought I would catch everyone up to date on the Ripley Family life...hold on to your breath...it's SOOOO exciting!!! ( ok, maybe not that exciting.) Well after a fabulous Christmas break, which I am gonna post pics of, we came back with and extra person, Nasty! She lived with us and helped with the kids while I found a job and started working full time. Which is a blessing and an unfortunate necessity. We really needed for me to find a job after being laid of last year, and it has been hard to find, but we finally did and hooray, bills are being paid! Zach has been CRAZY busy with school and getting ready to apply to med schools. Between taking 4 upper division classes, studying for the MCAT test (which he takes June 18th), shadowing physicians, and volunteering at the hospital once a week...he pretty much has his plate full. If all goes well we should be accepted to a med school around Christmas! Zoe played soccer for the first time this year and liked it for the most part, she continues dance and has a recital on June 23. Brielle is growing in leaps and bounds and I can't believe my BABY is almost 2!!! She ALWAYS wants to be doing whatever Zoe is doing, and bless Zoe's heart she has the patience of Job. Brielles favorite things to do are make messes and play ring around the rosy...with anybody she can rope into playing with her! Keep checking the blog...it won't be another 7 months before my next post...I swear!!!


No comments: